May 27 update: New porches with bands already lined up, and bands looking for a performance space and time, are welcome to sign up. Please do not sign up a porch if you have no bands lined up, because we have very few performers still looking for playing space.
Welcome performers and porch hosts! Our quick and easy sign-up process will register you as a Porchfest participant.
New for this year: all hosts (aka “porches”) and performers (aka “bands”) are required to arrange their own matches. (Don’t worry, we’ve made that easy for you: see below!)
Note: First time registrants will be asked to create a WordPress user name and password. If you participated in Porchfest in 2017 your user name and password are the same as last year’s. After you login, return to the sign-in page and follow the instructions below.
• Band contacts: Sign up your band.
• Porch hosts: Sign up your porch and schedule your bands.
If you haven’t yet found your porchfest match:
• Go to “View Listings” and search using the “looking for a match” category.
• Send a message to a potential match by clicking on the band/porches’ name and leaving a message in the comment box. *
• Once you get a positive response, the porch host should update their listing to schedule the band (s), which will stop the flow of enquires.
*Please be sure to check your messages and respond quickly so matches can be made in a timely manner!
Questions about registration? Email us at email@example.com
Having trouble registering? Go to our troublehooting page.