Even if you missed the April 21 registration deadline, you can still sign up for Arlington Porchfest. You just need to find your own match. (Bands: find your own porch. Porches: find your own bands.) Just follow these instructions:
- If you don’t already have an account, create one so that you can log in to our site.
- Find a host (if you’re a band), perhaps by searching our porch directory for listings that have available space for additional bands and using the “Send Enquiry” button to make your pitch to your prospect. (Hosts need to find band(s), and since pretty much all the bands in our directory are already taken, you need to find them on your own.) Once you know where and when you’ll be hosted, log in and create your own band listing. Start with “Add Listing” -> “Bands.” (Hosts start with “Add Listing” -> “Porches.”)
- Fill in the top few fields.Make sure to set “Business Owner/Associate?” to “Yes” so that you are recognized as the “owner” of your band.
- Fill in the middle few fields. For the address fields, provide the address of your host. Be sure to choose the appropriate neighborhood.
- Fill in the bottom few fields. Please upload a picture! (800×600 is ideal.) If you have a website or online videos or a facebook page, please include those too.
- Click “Review Your Listing” and then submit.
- Your new listing will be a hidden “draft” until we review your submission and approve it. We automatically get notified when you submit your listing, and we promise to review it promptly (generally within a day).
- You are officially an Arlington Porchfest participant!