Arlington Porchfest registration is off to a great start. About 60 performers have signed up so far. To help promote all the fabulous music, we are asking performers to please upload pictures. Pictures will become part of your Arlington Porchfest listing, and will also be published on our Instagram account. (You can actually post as many pictures to your Porchfest listing as you want!)
How to upload a picture to Arlington Porchfest:
- Log in. Go to your profile page by clicking “My Account” in the menu.
- Click “Listings” on your profile, and then click “Bands.” You should see a listing for your band. If you don’t, please let us know and we will fix that for you.
- Click the little “Edit” next to your listing.
- You may update your band name, description, categories (aka genres), and links as you wish. (This is where all your “official” Arlington Porchfest listing information will reside.)
- See “Add Images” near the bottom of the edit form. Start uploading! The recommended image size is 800×600.
- To finish your uploading and edits, click “Review Your Listing,” look at the preview of your edits, and then click “Update Now.”
- Get ready for fame, fortune, and the undying gratitude of us Arlington Porchfest organizers.
Thanks to all Porchfest performers!